EQ bar-on is a validated measure of emotional intelligence. Through using this psychometric assessment and follow-upcoaching, we can help individuals and teams perform their best, develop their career and relationships by:
- Increasing self-awareness of your current levels of psychological states, traits and interpersonal skills including: empathy, problem-solving, impulse control, assertiveness, stress tolerance, optimism or independence. Assessment of your self-awareness of core EQ skills you can use to help measure improvements in desired areas, or understand how to use your strengths to you best advantage in the future.
- Increasing self-management of core EQ skills you can develop techniques to help identify potential triggers of helpful and unhelpful responses and determine your preferred responses in the future.
- Developing your social competences and awareness you can improve the outcomes of your interactions and communications with others.
- EQ can also be used to help develop shared understanding and communication for team development.
- EQ is commonly used as part of leadership development programmes, as it helps leaders understand their employees, teams and client needs.
- Personal development of EQ skill increases individuals confidence in their ability to manage situations that arise, which can impact resilience, wellbeing and performance.